W&W Plastic is committed to provide quality products & services and future generation sustainability and continuity.
To achieve this, we will:
- Meet customers’ requirements at all times.
- Provide world-class products and services to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Ensure environmentally friendly operating conditions to prevent pollution.
- Comply with relevant environmental safety and other applicable legal requirements including RoHS.
- Improve continuously.
We will publish this policy and make available to interested party upon request.
Our Quality & Environmental Objectives
W&W Plastic is committed to set a control and monitoring of our Integrated Management System (IMS) and policy implementation through IMS Objective achievements per key function:
To Provide World-Class Products & Services in order to Achieve Total Customer Satisfaction
- Customer CAR – Not more than 1 CAR per month
- On-Time delivery – 100% on time
- Production efficiency – > 95%
- Vendor delivery – 100 % on time
To Measure and Operate Under Environmental-Friendly Conditions
- Applicable legal requirement – 100% compliance
- Water consumption – 5% reduction against previous year average
- Electricity consumption – 10% reduction against previous year average
To Measure Overall Satisfactory Level
- Customer satisfaction – 80% agreeable by surveying customers